Operations, Wellsite Geology
- Interpretation of seismic and offset well log data for well placement.
- Predrill analysis and risk assessment.
- Geological operations oversight.
- Documentation and communication of key geological observations.
- Borehole stability monitoring.
- Monitoring real-time rig operations to increase overall efficiency.
- Optimization of well trajectory and placement to maximize pay zone exposure.
- Post drill analysis and reporting.
- Geopressure modeling through integration and analysis of seismic and well data.
- Seismic based regional geopressure mapping for exploration and development.
- Identification of sweet spots for increased reservoir performance and optimal well placement.
- Minimization of costly well control events and nonproductive time.
- Validation of pre-drill PPFG models with real-time monitoring.
- Stress, rock property, and elastic moduli estimation.
- Borehole stability calculations.
- Mapping stress magnitude and azimuth to optimize fracking.
- Design well trajectory and deviation paths.
- Aquifer isolation and mapping.
- Correlation of injection data with seismicity trends.
- Prediction of stress and pressure limits which induce seismicity.
- Induced seismicity monitoring and prediction in the B-reaL™ center.