Archaeology & Biology
- Survey planning and design.
- Data acquisition oversight.
- High resolution geophysical data interpretation.
- Evaluation of archaeological resources.
- Identification of protected species and sites.
- Collection, processing, analysis, and interpretation of data sets involving onshore and offshore environments.
- Subsurface characterization to establish contaminant pathways.
- Identification of potential Brownfield redevelopment sites.
- Worst case discharge analysis to prepare and mitigate oil spills.
- Environmental Impact Assessments.
- Induced seismicity analysis.
- Aquifer isolation and mapping.
- Phase I & II environmental site assessments.
- Seafloor and shallow hazards assessments.
- Slope stability studies.
- Pipeline and flowline infrastructure studies.
- Right-of-way and lease-term pipeline studies.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Field investigations include soil sampling, analysis, and monitoring well installation.
- Geotechnical engineering.