Offshore Disaster Recovery Services
- Berger’s experts have participated in the surveying and remediation efforts in the Gulf of Mexico after major storms.
- Provide high-resolution geophysical surveys and interpretation.
- Identify location of the lineaments on the seafloor.
- Identification of displaced infrastructure.
- Analysis of displacement pathways.
- Inspection surveys with visual, acoustic, magnetic and laser equipment.
- Remediation operations oversight.
Onshore Disaster Recovery Services
- Mapping extents around the disaster area.
- Monitoring/tracking the distribution of goods to local communities.
- Tracking progress of debris removal.
- Monitoring of flood status of bayous, creeks, tributaries, lakes and rivers.
- Mapping of road closures.
- Conduct a preliminary assessment of disaster impacts of natural and cultural resources.
B-Real™ Real-Time Operating Center
- B-geO operates and maintains a custom-made, real-time online observation and control center.
- Staffed 24/7 with experienced personnel, this facility delivers real-time monitoring of disaster recover activities in a number of areas.
- The entire real-time center can be moved off-site in a matter of hours in the event of severe weather or other unexpected business disruption.